Even if we aren't your attorneys, we suspect you may find these guidelines useful.
Attorneys need to:
- Know who they are, what they fight for, and how to take criticism;
- Listen to both what you say with words and non-verbal cues;
- Always question effectively;
- Understand feelings and communicate them well.
- Be assertive, press the matter in a compelling manner and sell an idea through clarity;
- Understand that bad things happen and Murphy's Law hits hard, and attack problems with realistic optimism, bouncing back and learning with every punch.